Montag, 23. Februar 2009







Hey guys,
sorry about the fotos they seem to be in some kind of disorder... But I have no clue how to rearrange them ... No clue about html...
This time I'll not bore you with a long story, I'll just post some photos. I spend the last weekend with my housemate (yes, I do actually have one, suprise!) going out eating, drinking and exploring the nice nature around Huánuco. The pictures you see here are from the temple ruins of Kotosh close to Huánuco. Enjoy!!!
Miss you guys!
XX
Lena

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hey Lena, it all sounds and looks nice, good that you have a roommate to do some nice things with!
    My research is also slowly starting to work out as I am planning some interviews in for these coming weeks now! My organisation is also very small, but everyone is friendly and helpful, but they are all very busy with their own research as well!
    Have fun!
    x
    JW

    AntwortenLöschen