Dienstag, 20. Januar 2009

countdown

Welcome to my first blog everyone!
In three weeks my next big trip is about to start and I figured it is about time to start my own blog. We'll see how that works out. I'm not promising anything...

This time my Fernweh will bring me to the marvellous country of Peru where I will conduct the research for my Master's Thesis. I will most probably be working in the Andes, looking at the food security situation of farmers and their families and their participation in local markets. It will be fun!!!

Enjoy this blog and please leave comments whenever you want to.
Lena

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hey Lena! I'm glad to see your blog. I added it to my google reader subscription so I will be updated whenever you post something. Safe travels and I can't wait to see you when you get back to the lovely Utrecht summer :) xx --Jess

    AntwortenLöschen